10G Multi Speed Shift Kit Includes 4G-1B transmission
GruBee 10G Multi Speed kit & 1B 20T/100T transmission:
Shift your motorized bike like a motorcycle!
10G is designed to attach to a SkyHawk GT2A big bottom hole or GT2B small bottom hole built in tank frame to enable having a 3 point lock engine bracket securement.
Cannot be used on a Straight Downtube Frame Bike or on a GT2BS frame.
- 4G 1B 20T/100T Transmission with 8 mt. holes.
- 10G Kit with Double Universal Joint jackshaft 9T drive.
- 3 Pt. attach Engine Bracket made to fit a GT2A or a GTB frame.
- All Bottom end right side parts except chain and pedals are included;
- Installation does require mechanical aptitude and basic shop tools along with possible field modifications and misc. small parts obtained locally. ie; Chain and pedals.
Late model 4G 1B Transmissions now have 8 holes for a 10 degree tilt which is necessary to use 10G jackshaft drive.
- A new and improved Needle Bearing Double U Joint Jackshaft drive with needle bearings is now included.
- 10G Multi Speed kit is Custom Designed to fit either our Skyhawk Gt2A or GT2B built in gas tank frames advantage = 3 pt. lock.
- Don't use with a standard bicycle frame. By using a Pedestal Mount frame you get a 3 pt. lock attachment which better controls engine torque.
- If you have an early Gt2A frame with a big bottom hole then you will need to use the included WP-CK conversion kit. GT2B frames have a small bottom hole for a 3 piece pedal crank system.
- 10G works well with either a 3 or 5 speed Nexus or Shimano rear wheel hub transmission or can use a 6 multi speed Shimano Derailer system. A heavy duty e-Bike 5 speed hub axle which works best.
- The builder or end user must accept all product liability as you are the prime contractor and vehicle manufacture even if done in your own back yard.
- Inspiration via imagination combined with fortitude and ambition must come from you.
- Look carefully to know what is NOT included:
- NOT INCLUDED; Gt2A / Gt2B Frame or Bicycle:
- NOT INCLUDED: Bicycle chain and left and right pedals.
- NOT INCLUDED: HuaSheng 142F-1G / 144F-1G engine with centrifugal clutch:
- Here's Contact info. for JIMCO. an authorized Huasheng engine dealer in Raymore MO. ph # 816 331 4738. / 816 868 0288.
- We prefer you buy your engine from an authorized HS dealer who can better give after sale parts and service..
- We hope to have Gt2A frames in stock later on this year or as soon as our capital venture will allow.
- Use 135mm frame drop out for multi speed hub axles and 150mm drop out for derailer 6 speed or fat tire applications,..
- Happy Trails > enjoy your DIY 10G build and ride with the wind!