1. All products sold by Gru-Bee in USA carry a limited factory warranty to the original end user. Warranty is not transferable to second owners expressed or implied:
SHIPPING: Orders received MONDAY thru THURSDAY are shipped out the same week as received. Orders received on FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY are shipped out on the following MONDAY. SHIPPING EXCEPTIONS can occur if family emergencies arise or acts of God occur including but not limited to:. Shipping Strikes, Sickness, Power outage, Floods Tornados or acts of Civil War!. Tracking numbers are supplied and sent by the carrier selected, USPS or UPS.
RETURNS: All returns for refund must be approved first by email and may be subjected to a 25% restocking fee depending on the situation if determined to not be our fault. We do not refund shipping charges.
2 WARRANTY: All Warranty items must be returned shipping prepaid for inspection and or repair. GruBee is responsible for warranty determination and must inspect all returned parts to validate and confirm if truly a factory defect. Normally; a picture is required first to show a defect and a printed copy included with the warranty claim form.
5. Warranty replacement parts for all but HuaSheng engines come from Gru-Bee’s existing inventory of service parts in the USA. If a replacement item is out of stock all attempts will be made to locate said item in the States to satisfy the claim. If not found customer must go on back order status until the required item arrives back in from China.
6. Operation of products in ways contrary to their intended use is considered abuse and is not covered by factory warranty. ie: Engines ran on gas with Ethanol or engines ran with improper oil mix.!
7. It is the end user or customer’s responsibility to return the product for warranty service to the selling dealer or to the selling WD. If the seller was a assigned dealer they must submit all warranty claims and parts to GruBee for approval and inspection. Gru-Bee submits all of their approved claims to China GAS for factory consideration. The GruBee holds warranty parts for disposition.
8. SkyHawk 2 cycle Engine Kit warranty: 90 days from date of sale to the end user. Balance of engine kit components carry a 30 day limited warranty. ie; tank, chain, sprocket, guard, controls, cables, idler, service parts or accessories, etc. Only the defective part will be replaced or credited, not the complete engine, or kit.
9. Skyhawk 4 cycle engine installation kit warranty.
4G Transmissions: 90 days from date of sale to end user and balance of engine kit products carry a 30 day limited warranty. ie; tank, chain, sprocket, guard, controls, cables, idler, service parts or accessories, etc. Only the defective part will be replaced or credited, not the complete engine, or kit components.
10. HuaSheng 4 cycle engines warranty;
90 days from date of sale to end user: The Instruction booklet included with the engine gives warranty details.
1 year from date of sale. Covers factory defects not customer abuse. Scopes must be returned to Gru-Bee Durant OK for warranty consideration.
12. Cartridge Carriers and Box Traps. Point of sale warranty.
14. Any of the above Warranties do not cover inability to install or operate. Mechanical aptitude and tools are required as so stated in sales and service literature. See warranty disclaimer as described below. 15. Missing parts claims must be submitted with-in 30 days from time of delivery to end user; 16. All Shipping damage claims must go direct to carriers..
17. EXCEPTIONS and DISCLAIMERS not considered as warranty: