Pickup truck tailgate bike holder / rack.
- Quick attach pickup tail gate bike holder;
- Holds front tire which maintains bike in the upright position.
- Attaches in minutes with no drilling.
- Secured by 1 " wide ratchet hold down strap. NOT INCLUDED.
- Bracket Holder Kit consist of 2 steel Angle pieces and hardwood plate.
- Hardware consist of (5) 1/4" x 1-1/2" Carriage bolts, nuts and washers.
- Bracket Holder adjust from 1" tires to 2.5 inch wide tires.
- 2 Bunge cords attach to bracket studs and to bike's front wheel axle.
- If the front wheel is held secure the bike will stand upright and not fall.
- Once installed on your pickup tail gate and adjusted to snug fit your front wheel tire all you have to do to secure the bike is stab the front wheel in the angle bracket and secure the bungee strap and off you go with your bike secured in the upright position.
- Leaves your ball hitch free to pull a trailer.
- We make these brackets ourselves. Having to transport motorized bikes in our truck to go to trade shows was the mother of the invention.