SuperRat 70cc Engine. > Coming soon!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
New and Improved StarFire SuperRat 70cc!!! 47x40 bore and stroke
Coming soon in mid summer 2018. Don't compare to a cheap made DragonFart!
Check out these 10 Hurrah's
Salient features; Derby Herbie!!; Lookie! This is no cheaply made engine!
- ES > easy starting with 1/2" electric cordless drill. Hurrah #1.
- Yes; Can be Pedal starting as normal.
- Die cast cylinder with Steel piston sleeve. a long life feature! Hurrah #2
- A die cast cylinder is high quality over a gravity poured cylinder. Hurrah #3
- Steel sleeves eliminate the imperfections found in gravity poured chrome liner cylinders. Hurrah #4,
- Integral CDI Magneto. No CDI box to hang on the bike frame. Hurrah #5
- No need to worry about matching SD and TZ old style CDI's to magneto. Hurrah #6
- Balanced crank; ride without having bees in your britches.. Hurrah #7
- Not EPA compliant so shipped in 3 pieces. Cylinder, Head and Bottom 1/2
- Takes only a few minutes to assemble into a running engine.
- Expect launching of SuperRats in summer 2018. In the making now! Hurrah #8
- Can be purchased with a tuned ArBeo HP carburetor shown in Pic.. Hurrah #9
- Dealer / Builder programs available. Hurrah #10.