Gt5A-ES Don Butler Custom Modified
Here's a standard Gt5a-ES SkyHawk engine that has been given the Golden Midas touch of the world famous Don Butler Speed Shop in Chickasha OK.
The improvements he has made are not obvious from the outside.
1. Disassembles a stock engine and balances and aligns the crank assembly. ( 4 holes instead of 2.)
2. Dremel grinds the cylinder transfer ports and exhaust ports to gain maximum engine efficiency.
3. Reinstalls and shim realigns the crankshaft. Replaces any bearings not to spec.
4. Checks piston cylinder slide fit.
5. Secures a piston squish of less than 1mm.
6. Checks clutch operation and adjust accordingly.
7. Installs his God awful decal on the magneto cover.
8. Removes the OCDT flap over the OCDT hole. Guess he wants to give lonely Mud Dobbers a home place. We can ask him to reinstall the flap if you want.
9. Butler includes a U-Bolt front mount and we will send him a 7 pcs Shim kit to also be include with his masterpiece. At the rear he includes 2 long nuts to better hold engine to the bike's down tube.
10. USPS Priority Ships the the engine he spent the whole day making it into a sweet running China Doll 4U.